The countdown is on... 10 more weeks to go! Gary and I have spent our spring break cleaning out and preparing our little girl's room. Our shower is this weekend, and I am excited to have everything in order for us to begin setting things up/putting things away. It's amazing how much stuff she already has, and she's not even here yet!
I have been feeling ok, starting to get really tired again. I woke up last night with what I'm pretty sure was braxton hicks. It was a scary glimpse of what is in store for me 10 weeks from now. Gary keeps reassuring me that I'll do great, and I know that he will be amazing in the delivery room for me. We are practicing relaxation techniques, and different ways he can support me. We are both getting really excited!
I will post pics from our shower and the nursery next week. For now, take a peak at her closet, and the basket of laundry that she already has! It was so fun to fold the cute little onesies and socks. I'll have to revisit this post when I'm doing it several times a week :)
 |
| We are trying to make the most of our storage space... take note of the hanging jean jacket! |
 |
| Her little clothes are so fun, I had to play with Pearl :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment