With all of this new solid food talk, I feel like I should write about my newest obsession, baby food making. I can't even believe how easy it is to do. In just a few short steps, I have delicious organic baby food ready to eat or freeze! Not to mention, it is so much more affordable then buying pre made food. (My other newest obsession.... thriftiness.)
Step 1: Pick up some organic locally grown produce at the West Side Market. The Basketeria stand always has great deals on yummy fruits and veggies, and they are so helpful when picking out the right pieces.
Step 2: Prep food. For these sweet potatoes, I peeled and cut them into cubes. This took a total of 5 minutes.
3. Put the food into the Brezza and add some water. Press the steam and blend button, choose the amount of time you want it took cook for, and walk away!
The machine steams the food,
and then automatically blends it after it is done cooking.
Just 1 yam made a ton of food! I froze it in my covered ice cube trays, and let them freeze over night. The next day I popped out 15 servings of sweet potatoes. So easy! Can't wait to make up some more yummy treats for Scarlett.



No comments:
Post a Comment