Today we had a playdate at the Children's Museum. I, of course, stressed all weekend about the drive down there, since I always manage to get lost when going to University Circle. Luckily, we made it there just fine. The ride home is another story. We're safe. We know not to make that wrong turn again. Deep breaths.
Anyways, after walking around for 2 hours with an ecstatic toddler, we decided to become members. There is just too much fun to pass up. That place is going to see a whole lot of us in the next year. Mostly because of how much Scarlett loved it.... but partly because I want to get my monies worth :)
Walkies, walkies, walkies....
 |
| First stop... train table. |
 |
| Shoppy! |
 |
| Still cautious :) |
 |
| She was really hesitant going into the sand room. We powered through. I took it as a sign that we should plan a trip to the beach soon. |
 |
| Watching the pennies drop. They probably make millions off of this gem. |
 |
| Water table. |
 |
| Buckle up! |
No comments:
Post a Comment