I have been eyeing out this safety tower for over a year. It was a little more expensive than I anticipated, so I put off buying it for a while. Then they stopped making it :( Luckily they brought it back for their winter catalogue. I jumped at the opportunity this time.
Now, I realize a kitchen chair would essentially do the same thing... but I also know the kind of parents we are, meaning we would never let our hands off of her, kind of defeating the purpose.
So expensive bulky furniture it is :)
 |
| Making herself a delicious sandwich |
 |
| Daddy still found a reason to hover :) |
 |
| By far our favorite thing to do so far... making pancakes with Daddy. |
 |
| And a close second, making chocolate chip cookies. |
 |
| Helping Moppy with Thanksgiving prep. |
No comments:
Post a Comment