Week 12 has brought some excitement..... beginning with me breaking my toe :( I slid down the stairs on Tuesday morning and broke my middle toe. There isn't much they can do for it, I just need to stay off of it for a while. Easier said then done! This week we also celebrated Thanksgiving. Luckily, I am starting to feel better, and was able to enjoy many of the holiday treats! No noodle pudding for me though..... hopefully next year.
On a more exciting note, Gary and I had our 12 week apt today, and we heard the heartbeat! There is always that moment of panic as they are looking for it, but soon enough we were able to hear it loud and clear! Baby Lewis has a heartbeat of 165-168 (for those of you who calculate for the sex...) It was such an amazing sound! Gary recorded it, and I'm pretty sure it's going to be my new ring tone. We also set the date for our 18 week ultrasound, January 3, which is only 37 days away. Can't wait to find out what this little bean is!
No comments:
Post a Comment