P.S. The baby is the size of an olive already, and has officially entered the "fetus" stage....how crazy is that?!
Monday, November 1, 2010
Week 9
Without going into too much detail, day one of week nine has come in with a vengence. For the past few weeks I have been nauseous, and this weekend had some aversions to food and smells. Last night I did crave Grandma Joy's noodle pudding though. I made some for dinner, and it was delish! However, I woke up early this morning violently ill. I wasn't able to keep anything down all day.... not even ice chips :( Now, I understand that this is all part of the pregnancy experience, however I am so scared of throwing up! I haven't "sober" thrown up in over 10 years, so today was pretty brutal for me. Luckily, after hearing about my condition, my doctor gave me a prescription for Zofran... aka nectar of the gods. Within an hour of taking it, I am already feeling so much better! Big thanks to my Mom who ran around several times today to take care of me. And to Gary for getting my dinner.... potato chips and ginger ale! Here's to hoping this magical pill takes care of me tomorrow too :) And just for the record, if noodle pudding is ruined for me forever, the baby is grounded.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I laughed loudly when I read that the baby was grounded if it ruined noodle pudding. Bahaha.
ReplyDelete