We are halfway there! Luckily, I am feeling great! I have been taking some yoga classes, which have helped raise my energy level. I missed the yoga studio so much... it's great to be back. I hope I can continue taking classes for a few more months!
Last weekend Gary and I went to Babies R Us to start our registry. We were going strong for a few hours before I started to cry because I don't know what half the stuff we were looking at is even used for :(. Luckily, I have a great husband, and awesome friends who are willing to help! We'll continue to work on the registry for a few more weeks, before our shower invites go out :) Also, for those who don't know, our shower is planned for Saturday, April 2.
Last weekend I also felt our little girl start to move around like crazy. It's easy to feel her in the morning, as my stomach magically shrinks overnight. (More on that later...) Gary was even able to feel some movements!
Since I have been awful posting belly pics, I am catching up with a little collage. Weeks 12-20 are all there, except for 15, which we skipped. Also, I think I should mention that in week 18, I was sick with a sinus infection, and am looking particularly rough. You'll see that in the past 2 weeks, I have done a ton of growing!
As for the magical belly, I have noticed that I show a ton more at night. My doctor said it is common, as I am less bloated in the morning. I was out to eat with some girlfriends last night, and they watched in amazement as I grew. One friend even asked if it was time to go to the hospital :)

Haha - trip to BRU reminds me of "is that a bong for a baby?" Love the belly picks - and you cute yellow outfit in week 20 :)
ReplyDelete