Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Week 18

Between the holidays and my lack of "cute blogging skills", it has been a few weeks since I have been on.  Thanks to my great friend Karin, we have a new and improved blog!  The cute designs will be great motivation for me to journal each week of pregnancy.  Thanks Karin!!

Our biggest update- we had our ultrasound this week, and found out that we are having a baby girl!  I was so sure that it was going to be a boy, so I was in complete shock. Seeing our baby was one of the most amazing experiences ever.  The second she showed up on the screen Gary and I started crying.... and that pretty much carried on for the entire hour.  I wish I could go back everyday!

Now that I know what we are having, I am in full planning mode.  My friend Jen surprised me with the book Baby Bargains , which I know will be super useful.  It's amazing how many things we will need before our baby arrives!

I will post some baby bump pictures soon... but for now, enjoy the first phototgraphs of our beautiful baby girl!






1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shoutout and the update!! The blog looks great and I'm glad to see that baby girl lewis is now the size of a mango since it's much cuter than a yam :)

    ReplyDelete