Yesterday was my doctor's appointment... not as eventful as our ultrasound appointment, but still great. Gary wasn't able to go with me, so mom came along instead. She got to witness the doctor say "Wow... did I just read that you gained 7 lbs? That's a lot in one month. You will want to make some healthy choices." We discussed how this was my growth spurt month, and I should not plan on gaining that much on a monthly basis. She also measured me, and I'm 22 inches... right on target. It was great to have mom there, and have her reaction to the heartbeat. Each appointment (whether I'm being called fat or not), is pretty magical. So, with "healthy choices" being the new catch phrase in our house, I guess I can kiss these cravings goodbye. Or, at least enjoy them more moderately :) (Did I mention I get to take my glucose test next appointment? Yikes.)
Gary has been making me yummy fresh baked cookies, served with ice cold milk :)
Chips...my go to after school snack
Fresh cut fries, drizzled with vinegar. Yum.
Don't feel bad joyous! I have been on a very similar diet lately and have no valid excuses like eating for 2 and cravings. I think you look great!!!
ReplyDelete