Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Week 25

My doctor's appointment yesterday was much better than 3 weeks ago! (That's right.... every 3 weeks now!)  My weigh in wasn't nearly as stressful... however, I was down a pound, so apparently I just can't get it right.   I also had my glucose test, and everything came out just fine.  Our baby's heart is beating strong, and is in the 150's.  Doctor Clark was pleased :)

I am still feeling great.... my back gets sore, but Gary has been great at giving me loving touches to make me feel better. I am feeling the baby move all the time now- and am pretty sure that she hiccups daily.  I absolutely love feeling her... what an amazing experience.  As much as I will love having her out in the world with us, I am cherishing the moments that just her and I share.  


In other news, I have officially started shopping for our baby.  I bought her first dress at Target, and found some adorable clothes at Gap.  I will patiently wait for (aka stalk), these items to go on sale.  I mean, what baby doesn't need a bikini?



No comments:

Post a Comment