We went to the doctor today and saw our little bean! At first, I thought I saw three, but then realized there was just one baby. Gary mentioned since I was on Chlomid, maybe there would be 100. He also played the joke of pushing down on me as I was on the scale. After several dirty looks, he chose to just sit quietly in the corner for the duration of the visit. He did, however, manage to take video of our first moments of seeing our baby. Enjoy :)
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Week 8
Week 8 is here already! I'm still not feeling great, but luckily the nausea comes in waves. When I can eat, I have been craving carbs. Poppy treated me to some yummy pumpkin and blueberry muffins this weekend, and they have been my favorite :)
We went to the doctor today and saw our little bean! At first, I thought I saw three, but then realized there was just one baby. Gary mentioned since I was on Chlomid, maybe there would be 100. He also played the joke of pushing down on me as I was on the scale. After several dirty looks, he chose to just sit quietly in the corner for the duration of the visit. He did, however, manage to take video of our first moments of seeing our baby. Enjoy :)
We went to the doctor today and saw our little bean! At first, I thought I saw three, but then realized there was just one baby. Gary mentioned since I was on Chlomid, maybe there would be 100. He also played the joke of pushing down on me as I was on the scale. After several dirty looks, he chose to just sit quietly in the corner for the duration of the visit. He did, however, manage to take video of our first moments of seeing our baby. Enjoy :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Isn't my grandchild GORGEOUS?
ReplyDelete