Gary was beyond thrilled when I shared the news with him. He was so excited that rushed out to buy me gifts that day.... best. In fact, in his shopping excursion he ran into Poppy twice! I am very proud of him for keeping our secret until we could tell Poppy together (something that I am finding very hard to do....) He came home with the book What to Expect When You're Expecting, and I have been glued to it ever since! It will be very helpful as we go through our journey.
He also bought me the baby carriage pandora bead for my bracelet! I will need to wait a few more weeks before wearing it out in public, but absolutely love it!
As as side note, Gary has also taken to calling me his Baby Mama. It's pretty funny to hear coming from a man with a sweater vest on....
No comments:
Post a Comment