On Saturday, October 2, 2010, Gary and I were blessed to find out we are pregnant with our first child together. I took a home pregnancy test Friday morning, and saw a very faint line. Of course I wanted to know what that little line meant! I showed it to Gary, who tried to keep me calm. I called mom, who was over 200 miles away in Cinci, hoping she would have an answer! (Amazing how much we rely on our Mom's... even more amazing that I'm a Mommy to be!) I called my doctor and was able to go in that morning for a blood test. After calling the office several times, I was told that they would not have the results ready for me until Monday. Impatient as always, it drove me crazy! Luckily, I received a surprise phone call on Saturday morning from a nurse..... it was confirmed, we're pregnant!
My main symptom right now is fatigue, along with going to the bathroom to pee every 15 minutes. (Not to mention huge boobs. Well, not huge.... but still.)
Our first prenatal appointment is scheduled for October 26. Please pray for our baby to grow healthy and strong :)
If you look carefully, you can see the second blue line!
I am so excited about our little 'sweet pea'. I am glad we have somewhere safe to 'talk' about it! :) Love you ALL!
ReplyDelete