Monday, October 18, 2010

Week 7

Well, day 1 of week 7 has brought on the morning sickness.  However, "morning" is just a big fat lie.  Around 11  I started feeling nauseous and needed to sit down.  (I literally had students lining up for me to check their math problems at my chair.)  I haven't really felt good since.  I haven't gotten sick, just feel bleh.  My friend Jen compared this feeling to being hungover.... minus the fun night before.  I couldn't agree more.  Unfortunately, I feel the worst when my stomach is empty..... however, I have no desire to eat anything other then saltines. Looks like I'll need to stock up :)

Gary and I plan on starting our weekly baby bump pics this week.  No bump as of yet.... but it will help show the progression. Stay tuned for the pics to be posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment